Zizzz | Designed for better sleep

We produce baby sleeping bags, duvets and blankets with natural and sustainable materials.

Zizzz, for happy, healthy families. We work hard every day to give you better and more comfortable sleep. We want you to wake up with a smile everyday!.

Materials used are:

- Swisswool : made from 88% virgin wool from Swiss sheep. The other 12% is corn fibres. They are used to strengthen the wool and make it easily washable....(but please don't put them in the dryer).

- Bio-Cotton : Toxins are everywhere and they can be harmful to your baby’s mental and physical development, even in tiny amounts. Babies are more vulnerable to the effects of toxic chemicals than adults are. At Zizzz, we only uses non-toxic materials that create a pure, safe and healthy sleep environment.

Our designers decided to use only soft and silky biological cotton for the inner lining of our baby sleeping bags. It is grown without synthetic fertilizers and pesticides and is kinder to your skin. Farmers have to use large amounts of chemical pesticides and fertilizers to grow normal cotton. These chemicals cause environmental harm. Traces of these chemicals can stay in the fibres and could cause of allergies, breathing difficulties and other health problems.


Suitable for babies : Oekotex 1 certified, GOTS certified

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ZiZZZ is 1. designed for better sleep, 2. warm, soft and comfortable, 3. only natural fabrics, 4. ecologically responsible, 5. simple to wash.